Schwarzkopf Extra Care Super Styling Lacquer (Extreme Hold)


I have (yet another) confession to make - I'm one of those people who washes my hair everyday, despite knowing that doing so will only strip my hair of its natural oils and dry it out further. But I CANNOT STAND the feeling of 1-day-old hair - the greasiness and itch factor is exceptionally uncomfortable and since I've been blessed with curly hair, dry shampoos don't really do it for me (looking like I'm sporting dandruff is not such a hot look.)

But I've been so impressed by Schwarzkopf's hair spray lately! The first time I used it was after I straightened my hair for a party and used this to hold everything together and the second time was for my pharmacy ball. On both occasions, I went without washing my hair for at least a day and yet it still managed to look (almost) as fresh as it did when I just came out of the shower. I expected exceptional hold from this product, yes, but the oil control for my hair (and especially my fringe, which tends to fall apart after just a day) was a nice little bonus for me :)

Of course, becaues it's still a hair spray, you do need to be careful with how you spray it on - too close for too long and you'll end up with hair crunchier than Fruit Loops. I've also found the spray doesn't hold my hairstyle against wind as well as I'd hoped, and I've yet to give it a good run under humid/wet conditions. So far, though, it's definitely become a staple for my hair!

The Lowdown: Decent hold for hairstyles with long lasting results and fantastic oil control. Best hairspray I've owned in awhile!

Schwarzkopf's Hair Care range is available from Priceline, Target, Woolworths and selected pharmacies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author