BellaBox August



  • EmerginC Phytocell Cream and Kombucha cleanser (small samples) - CANIJUSTSAY I tried the cleanser this afternoon in my shower and now my skin feels like silk! Product smells a bit weird (I've noticed most 'natural/organic' products tend to,) but I can overlook that given how good it probably is for my skin :) 
  • Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 
  • Luk Beautifood Lip Nourish
  • LUSH Cosmetics Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - haven't tried LUSH products before but THIS THING SMELLS AMAZING!!!! Probably the most surprising thing is that the scent actually lasts, because my skin doesn't tend to hold onto scents for long. And it makes my skin feel unbelievably soft. Win!
  • Aurora Spa Rose Otto & Nettle Clarifying Shampoo and Burdock & Rose Revitalising Conditioner - tried it today and again, funny smell (but fortunately not too overpowering or lingering after I rinsed everything out.) It makes my hair feel soft enough, but I'll have to give it another few days before I can say anything conclusive. 
I had a look on the BellaBox website to see what else was up for grabs this month & I really would've liked the Bourjois Smoky Pencil or the Eye of Horus Liquid Define Eyeliner, but all in all I'm pretty impressed for my 2nd box and I'm already looking forward to next month's box! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author