L'oreal True Match Blush

 
  
Colour: 145 Rosewood
I've always been a bit of a blush girl - in fact, if I could only have 3 make-up items to wear for the rest of my life, blush would definitely be one of them. This L'Oreal blush was a bit of an impulse buy for me - Priceline was having a 40% off all cosmetics sale, and I was on the lookout for a nice coral or light babydoll pink blush. So of course the one I ended up coming home with was neither of those - it was L'Oreal's True Match Blush in Rosewood, which is a gorgeous earthy rose perfect for warming up the complexion in Winter. The colour is actually quite similar to Bare Mineral's Blush in Thistle, which used to be one of my favourites! There is a little bit of shimmer when you swatch it but it's barely noticeable so there's no fear of looking like a disco ball shattered on your face.

The only issue I have with this blush is that it's not very pigmented, but it's quite buildable so I haven't had too much trouble with it. My favourite way to apply it is using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush (which comes in the Core Collection) - I pack on the blush and then press the buffing brush onto the apples of my cheeks and then along my cheekbones. Then I buff the formula into my cheeks to blend it out - if I need more colour, I just press more on.

The Lowdown: A lovely, natural rose-brown blush perfect for adding some warmth to your cheeks on those cold winter days. Is fairly easy to build up if you want more colour and blends very nicely as well.

L'Oreal True Match Blushes are available from Priceline, Kmart, Target, BigW and selected pharmacies and supermarkets. It retails for $25.95 AUD.
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author