Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef



Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef

Silly me. I always thought that lip glosses could never be truly pigmented. Until one quiet Sunday at work, when I spotted this little beauty. 

I've always been more of a lip gloss girl, just because of the don't-have-to-pull-out-a-mirror-every-time-I-want-my-lips-to-look-nice effortlessness (or you can call it plain laziness.) But one of the downsides of said effortlessness is that generally, pigmentation isn't all that great.

So imagine my surprise when I discovered this lip gloss not only is super glossy and easy to apply, but it's also (very) pigmented with decent wear as well! Only downside is that the colour tends to emphasise any dryness/flakiness you might have on your lips, so I tend to wear it on top of a moisturising lip balm - this mutes out the colour a little, but it's a much better look than having bits of coral lip flakes coming off your mouth (sorry...)

The Lowdown: Excellent pigmentation with a couple of hours of wear but needs to be applied on extra-specially healthy, moisturised lips. 

Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses are available from Priceline, Target, Kmart and selected pharmacies and retails for around $21.95 AUD. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author