Benefit b.right! Total Moisture Facial Cream


So I got this tiny little sample together with my Benefit order in the mail last week and decided to give it a shot. 
Initial thoughts: IT.SMELLS.AMAZING. As in, the best smelling facial product I’ve ever come across! The texture is also quite nice - rather thick, but still very spreadable (not sure if ‘spreadable’ is really the right word to use. Makes me think of cream cheese.)
Unfortunately, the sample isn’t enough for me to tell whether it’s going to make a difference to my skin or not - the first day I used it, it didn’t feel moisturising enough despite being thicker than my normal face cream but having tried it again today, I found it made my skin noticeably soft and smooth. I think I’ll save my gratitude for my normal skin care routine though, because 2 uses is hardly enough for Benefit to claim sole rights to my ultra moisturised skin. 
It is, however, enough for me to notice that it didn’t dry out my skin, didn’t break me out and didn’t give me an allergic reaction. I would probably give it a proper shot if it wasn’t so overpriced - considering my normal Nivea moisturiser costs about $10 and I can get it pretty much anywhere, I don’t think I’ll be purchasing a full size of this one any time soon! 
Where to buy? Benefit b.right Total Moisture Facial Cream is available from Myers, or you can get it direct from www.benefitcosmetics.com for $38 USD. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author