Australis Lash TLC Conditioning Mascara



I got this product last year in one of my Bellaboxes but I generally don't like having multiple mascaras open at once so I didn't get around to trying it out until about a month ago. Before I get into the review, I'm going to have to do a disclaimer of sorts - mascara is really a personal thing. How much you like a mascara can depend heavily on what sort of lashes you have and what sort of lashes you want to have. Personally, my lashes are medium-ish length with little curl, and I wear glasses about 95% of the time so I really need a mascara that makes my lashes stand out. I actually prefer mascara that is volumising rather than lengthening so that people can still see my lashes at a distance - if you use a lengthening mascara that clumps your lashes together, once you take about 2 steps away from the mirror you won't be able to see your lashes anymore.

Unfortunately for me, this particular Australis mascara fell into the lengthening-but-clumping category. The formula was a little dry and didn't separate my lashes very well. Usually when I first start trying a new mascara, I don't get great results but when I persist for a couple of days and adjust my lash-curling technique, it generally works out alright. I actually gave this product a try for a good three weeks, but found that it wasn't giving me what I wanted from a mascara.

The Lowdown: Moderately lengthening mascara with a rather dry and clumpy formula - probably not going to work for anyone except girls naturally gifted with super voluminous lashes looking for a little bit of extra length.

Australis Lash TLC Conditioning Mascara is available from www.australiscosmetics.com.au, Priceline, Target and other selected retailers for $14.95 AUD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author