Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss

Image source: Beautybay.com
 
Like many good things in life, I happened on this little beauty completely by accident. I actually got a sample of it with my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and didn't get a chance to try it out until this month...and then was too lazy to write about it until now! The consistency of this product is absolutely perfect - it lasts for a REALLY long time without being uncomfortably sticky (I've actually had stickier lip glosses with only half the wear of this.) And another surprise is that it is actually very moisturising, which is something I'd expect more from balms than lip glosses, which tend to dry out my lips very quickly.

The colour I have is Naked and although I'm not normally one for nude lip colours (brown toned ones tend to make my already dark lips look weird and the peachier tones just make me look really sick,) this one is the perfect shade - it looks a little brown under artificial light but pretty natural under normal light.

I really don't know what more I can say about this gloss other than that once I run out, I'll most probably be buying a full size version!

The Lowdown: Great wear, non-sticky and moisturising - could I ask for any more in a lip gloss?

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss is available from beautybay.com for between AUD $19.94-20.98. If you haven't already, follow them on twitter and get a one off discount voucher you can use on their site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author